Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm back!

In recently replies on GitHub, I mentioned that I would have access to my build environment later, which is, now!

Let me explain what I can test:
  • Building on Ubuntu
  • Rendering on Windows
  • Rendering on Mac OS X
  • Rendering on Android (phone)


And I cannot test anything that is not in the list. I do have an iPad 1G though, which seems to be too old for now. It just lag for almost every pages produced by pdf2htmlEX, while it seems that recent iPad generations are fast enough to render them.


Recent TODO list:
  • Give another try packaging FontForge for PPA
  • Fix some small issues
  • New version!


2 comments :

  1. Building on Ubuntu Tahr would be great. Let me know what steps you take to make this work...(I followed the INSTALL.git-MD instructions but it didn't work very well). OR get the PPA working in Tahr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please post what you have tried and what messages you saw on GitHub, or in the mailing list.

      Delete